About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 27 January 2011

Thankyou Card Competition

My card is for the 'Thankyou Card Competition' over at Jak Heaths blog. http://www.jakheath.com/

You can only use digital images from the 'Help Katie' donation appeal. (See side bar for link to gain more info if you are not aware what it is about).

You have until 20th Feb to add your card/project.

There are 3 fab prizes up for grabs ......

I have combined two images from the collection. Here it is .......

IMAGES : Doodle Pantry = Bunny friends with bear.
&
Make it Crafty = Katies love swing.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Grand labels 1.

PROMARKERS : used to colour images,

FLOWERS : purchased from local craft shop.

LEAVES : Marianne design creaTables.

RIBBON : Dark pink bought yonks ago off of QVC.
Organza ribbon from craft shop.

PAPER : V&A 'Hanoverian'

PEARLS & RHINESTONES : http://www.thehobbyhouse.co.uk/

Well follow bloggers, I will not be posting for a week because I am off to Spain with hubby to recoop after my operation before returning to work after the Feb half term. (Will try & get on the net ... Lol) xx

14 comments:

  1. oh Sally this is gorgeous, I love how you have merged the two images together. thank you for supporting Help for Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally this is gorgeous that little scene you have created is super so is the image, flowers and papers I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Sally!
    Spain, you lucky girl, i'm gonna miss you!
    Have fun and get some rest.
    Come back soon!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally,
    What a fantastically bright and summery card. Beautiful colours and colouring and fabulous image. The flowers are magnificent.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card I love all the flowers.Have a great holiday.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card sally.the image is stunning and i love the colours and all the gorgeous flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card especially the layout and colours it's wonderful...I only found your blog today but think it's so lovely so I nominated you for this award you can check it out here if you like http://thepoodlesdoodles.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh love that image, gorgeous bunny! and you've coloured him so nice!

    I love the flowers, they are beautiful colours!

    Smiles
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, I love the shape, the cute image & the flowers finish it off perfectly :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful card Sally! Love the colours you used!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello your card is stunning.
    The image is beautifully colored and I like the colors.
    Beautiful!
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just adore your bunny on a swing card. It's lovely how you built a garden at his feet with the flowers. Have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card Sally!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete