About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Blog Award

My 5th Blog Award



 I have recieved my 7th Blog award from the lovely Poodlechops43 at the Poodlesdoodles.you can check out her blog here http://thepoodlesdoodles.blogspot.com/ It was so lovely of her to think of me! Well there are a few rules that come with accepting this award and here they are:


1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? 'Of course!' then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.

2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.

3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged. As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.

This is the part that I really struggle with as there as so many brilliant crafters out there but here are 3 I picked ....

So I pass this on to....

Vicky - http://vixxhandmadecards.blogspot.com/

Maarit - http://violetscorner.blogspot.com/

Marie - http://kompis-kort-by-mi.blogspot.com/

Please do go & check out their blogs x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much hun! I'm so honoured sweetie and I will put on my blog real soon :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award sweetie, you deserve it :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sweetie.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally you asked about keeping a post at the top of your blog, go into edit, down the bottom is post options, click on this and it will bring up a box, you will see the date of your post just change it to a date in the future when its due to finish and that will keep it at the top. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx
    And congratulations on your award.

    ReplyDelete