- London, Battersea, United Kingdom
- I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....
Tuesday, 22 February 2011
I have recieved my 7th Blog award from the lovely Poodlechops43 at the Poodlesdoodles.you can check out her blog here http://thepoodlesdoodles.blogspot.com/ It was so lovely of her to think of me! Well there are a few rules that come with accepting this award and here they are:
1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? 'Of course!' then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged. As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.
This is the part that I really struggle with as there as so many brilliant crafters out there but here are 3 I picked ....
So I pass this on to....
Vicky - http://vixxhandmadecards.blogspot.com/
Maarit - http://violetscorner.blogspot.com/
Marie - http://kompis-kort-by-mi.blogspot.com/
Please do go & check out their blogs x