About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 14 April 2011

Pelican or Heron?

Here I have a piccy of a Pelican who seems to turn up every year on the industrial estate oppisite my house. In these quaters they do work on trains &the Orient Express is often there.

I mentioned this in one of Nannieflash's posts, and it has been several weeks or months, but here it is.

There must be a fish pond or something over there coz why else would it keep returning.

It is a lovely site to see it BUT other birds must feel threatened coz they pick on him, hate to see this!!

I also tried to get one of it flying, but it was tooo fast Lol.
Massive wing span.