About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

For Fun Challenge

Today is a new challenge over @ For Fun Challenges. We are being sponsored by soft pencil studios.


This week we would like you to follow a sketch


I shall be entering my card into crazy challenge which is 'anything goes'.

Here is my take on it ------- 
IMAGE: 'I will cook for you today' by Soft Pencil Studios.

PAPERS & SENTIMENT: docrafts Papermania 'Rose Garden'.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped ovals.

PROMARKERS & SAKURA STARDUST PENS: Used to colour image.

ADHESIVE SHIMMER DOTS: Papermania


BORDER PUNCH: 'Doily Dots' by docrafts Xcut.

LACE: purchased from craft shop.

FLOWER: Won as part of blog candy.


PS..... DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY BLOG CANDY.... SEE SIDE BAR