About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 14 July 2011

Delightful Challenges - Fancy Fold Card

Good Morning & glad you have popped by to see me today x


We have a new challenge for you at Delightful Challenges.
This week we would like to see Something other than a regular card. (Fancy Fold Card).


We are being sponsored this week by The Cutting Cafe
They are offering our winner any 3 sets in their store
Sooo, join in.... we love to see your creations x

Here is my card ..........

IMAGES: By Digital Delights.

CARD STOCK: By Anna Marie. 3 packs for £10, purchased at Alexander Palace.

CASTLE & SHIELD TEMPLATE: By Crafters Delight.

IMAGE: Sparky the Knight and can be purchased HERE
PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

IMAGE: Augustus the Dragon and can be purchased HERE

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

SENTIMENT: By Crafty Sentiments.

CORNER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'Layered Arches'.

BUNTING
I just cut each piece of bunting out with the papers I wanted and hand drew the bunting string.

PAPERS: docrafts Papermania 'A Silent Night'.

SAKURA GELLY ROLL PEN: Used to go around the windows, inside & out, to make them stand out.

Card fully opened.

I do hope you will come & join us with this challenge.
The team love to see your creations & we also get lots of inspiration from you too xx

I look forward to your comments

I shall be entering my card into the following challenge:
Anythingchallenge ' more than one fold'.



20 comments:

  1. Wow great work! Never seen anything like your castle before. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Outi xxx
    http://pappersgalen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally what a delightful creation. Your castle and images are so beautiful.
    Love it!
    Cheers from India
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh hun this is brilliant must have taken you ages,you have created a real beauty here hun hugs cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful card Sally!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally,
    Wow what a fabulous layout on this wonderful card. I love all the images and colours. Brilliant work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fab hun, love it!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing Sally!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wohhh, this is what I call a fancy fold card. Amazing, so beautiful and great template and the images go perfect with it. Great job girl.:))

    Hugs, Roslaien

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i love your card, so cute! Love the shape and the lovely images, great card for a kid.
    I was in fulham last sunday and putney, i think it's not far from you. My niece lives in fulham.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love it Sally...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow@ this is just fantastic. What a fun and wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sally, a night in shining armor, a castle and a dragon. It's a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card, adorable stamps. I love the banner on top. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Sally this is excellent, what a brilliant card fold and all those wonderful images, gosh, this is going to bring a huge delight to whoever receives it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the castle, dragon and knight - they both look a little stunned at the position they are in! Some small person will delight in this (or someone who is looking for a Prince Charming, perhaps?)

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a great folding & fun card! :-) Luv all the details :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous fun card Sally.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sally, great card, such a lot of work. Thank you for your message and the award, so kind of you.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is great, love the details. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card ,very clever!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete