About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

GD card for Penny's paper-crafty

Hello everyone & thanks for stopping by my blog today x

I have two cards to show you today. (1) GD card Penny's paper-crafty challenge blog   (2) DT card for For Fun Challenges.

I do hope everyone is safe & sound from Hurricane Irene. I have read on some blog's that people have friends & family that have been affected, lets hope that it is not too bad x


Now onto my 1st card.

I was lucky to be picked as a winner (redraw) over at Penny's paper-crafty challenge blog. I was also asked to be a Guest Designer too, how could I refuse x

The challenge this week is 'Photo Inspiration'. I have never ever made a card using a photo as inspiration, but I must say it was fun.

We are being sponsored by Glitterbabe & you could win a $10 usd gift certificate to spend in glitterbabe's store.

Well this is what I came up with ..........

POLAR BEARS - ICICLES - & NORTH POLE SIGN: All by Dimension Fourth.

CARD STOCK: By anna marie.

BLUE & WHITE CARD: Old stash.

HOLOGRAPHIC CARD: Old stash.


GLITTER CARD: Purchased at Alexander Palace 3 sheets for £1.

FINE GLITTER: Purchased at Alexander Palace £1 a scoop. ( I added this to the tops of the white card).


GLITZ IT SPARKLES: Glitter glue, added to icicles & bottom of sign.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour icicles & bottom of sign.

BROACH: My Daughter gave it to me because it was broken !! Glad I could recycle it x

SNOWFLAKE PUNCH: By Xcut.

RIBBON: From Dimension Fourth ( I used to be a member & you would get a stamp set & a project sheet & resources to make the project).

Do pop on over to Penny's paper-crafty challenge blog & join in the fun. I would love to see what you create from the 'photo inspiration'.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:
The paper Shelter '#29 Anything Goes'.
Creative Card Crew 'Anything Goes'.
Heart Song Inspirations 'Anything Goes and/or use your favourite colour combo'.

Don't forget to scroll down for my 2nd posting xx