About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 4 September 2011

Help For Krafty Karen

Hello my fellow bloggers x

I do not have a card for you today BUT just a few things to announce. (cards I have made are for DT & GD ones), so you will see them in the coming weeks.

I have several good things to announce, about time I had some good news Lol


Firstly me & hubby are going to be Grandparents. My Daughter has had her scan & everything is hunky dory. Several months ago, my Daughter informed us she was expecting. We were shocked, excited & saddened all within a week because my Daughter had an ectopic pregnancy. She was admitted immediately into hospital to have surgery. She had to have her right tube removed!!
Sooo, to be told the good news again & keep it secret for over 3 months has been a challenge. Baby should arrive 11th March 2012.


My youngest Son (17) has been accepted into college to do gaming course (something to do with computers). To be honest, I would not have cared if it was a cookery course Lol, keeps him on his feet instead of lazing about in bed, playing xbox etc. Jobs are hard to come by, especially when you are that young.


My eldest son has got a job YAY .... Lol. 
It's in a publishing company. He only went there for a few days to cover via an agency. They must have been impressed with him.


And lastly ..... My staffie who has been suffering with mass cell tumours (cancer), has had more lumps appear. They have grown rapidly over the last month & to be honest I was plucking up the courage to take him to the vets, because I thought his days were numbered. BUT, the vet said he can remove them. I know its going to cost me & hubby a small fortune, but he is part of the family. So he goes in for surgery 14th Sept.


NOW ONTO THE MOST IMPORTANT PART


Help For Krafty Karen



I am asking you to support Karen by buying some of her downloadable card kits. Here are some pics of them.







If you have not read about Karen & wish to find out more & help please visit Wendy
You will read everything here & will also find the link to purchase some kits.
They are lovely & very cheap too.



4 comments:

  1. Awww congratulations on being grandparents!
    My son is doing the same course, something to do with games but the course is called Art and something else :)
    I hope your staffie gets his operation and that all goes well.
    I'm gonna have a look at Karen kits in a minute.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally I am so thrilled for you at all your super news that is happening to your little family. Congrats to everyone.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,
    So pleased to hear all your good news and hope that all goes well with your family.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally I'm so pleased you have so much to celebrate :)
    Big kiss to your staffie, I miss my baby boy so much. Frodo's friend he used to play with is another staffie Archie & he's is going to stud soon, I am so going to have avoid seeing those pups as I know I'll want one lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete