About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 20 October 2011

Halloween over @ Delightful Sketches Challenge.

Well it's Thursday AGAIN ..... I have been sooo busy just lately I have not had time to share some of the cards I have made (commissioned ones).
Still, next week is half term & I get one week off YIPPEEE Lol.

Anyway, this week over @ Delightful Challenges we have a new challenge for you. Our theme is 'Halloween', so we would like to see your creations showing this.

Digital Delights is offering the winner of this challenge a $10.00 gift voucher to spend in the online store.
.



I have made a simple square card today.

IMAGES: They are all by Digital delights. I have used Audra the witch & you can purchase her HERE.
Halloween sentiments set & can be purchased HERE.
Fall accessories set & can be purchased HERE.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour images.

CHARM: Recycled from a broken necklace.

PAPER: Old, old stash. 12x12 sheet.
DOILY: Won as part of blog candy.
PEARLS: Purchased from local craft shop.

RIBBON: Won from a challenge.

I do hope you will join us in the challenge this week. We just love to see your amazing creations.

Look forward to your comments & coz I have a whole week off I shall pop on over & visit you too x

It was my Birthday on Monday, so I have a brand new magnolia stamp to give away. Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days for the post xx