About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 20 October 2011

Halloween over @ Delightful Sketches Challenge.

Well it's Thursday AGAIN ..... I have been sooo busy just lately I have not had time to share some of the cards I have made (commissioned ones).
Still, next week is half term & I get one week off YIPPEEE Lol.

Anyway, this week over @ Delightful Challenges we have a new challenge for you. Our theme is 'Halloween', so we would like to see your creations showing this.

Digital Delights is offering the winner of this challenge a $10.00 gift voucher to spend in the online store.
.



I have made a simple square card today.

IMAGES: They are all by Digital delights. I have used Audra the witch & you can purchase her HERE.
Halloween sentiments set & can be purchased HERE.
Fall accessories set & can be purchased HERE.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour images.

CHARM: Recycled from a broken necklace.

PAPER: Old, old stash. 12x12 sheet.
DOILY: Won as part of blog candy.
PEARLS: Purchased from local craft shop.

RIBBON: Won from a challenge.

I do hope you will join us in the challenge this week. We just love to see your amazing creations.

Look forward to your comments & coz I have a whole week off I shall pop on over & visit you too x

It was my Birthday on Monday, so I have a brand new magnolia stamp to give away. Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days for the post xx


21 comments:

  1. What a cute little missy. I adore your colouring Sally.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally, she is just so sweet and definitely cute! The doily just adds that extra sass this little gal seems to have. Adorable!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,
    I love the colours and image on this lovely card. Beautiful crafting.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Hope you have had a lovely birthday. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw belated happy birthday sally.:D
    your card is gorgeous.prefect halloween colours and i love the spookily cute witch :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Sally:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the image and your card design! Hugs, Karen
    P.S. I've candy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you tell me now that your birthday is past!
    I hope you had fun. ( i would have made a card for you)
    And i keep feeding your fishes! ( they are so hungry) I haven't seen you for a while. It looks like you are very busy.
    Your card is fab Sally. Great colouring and great papers too.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card hun, love the doiley & the charm they are perfect!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is totally too cute to spook! I like the way you used the doiley in the back, very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sally this is so cute, I adore that image and the design is super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great halloweencard Sally :)
    Greetings Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh hun just love this to bits,gorgeous layout and love the image beautiful detail on this too hun,hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated birthday, Sally, and enjoy your week off........good to have a change.

    Your card is adorable, love how you colored her and all your embellishments are so nice, she is too cute to spook!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute card Sally, love the adorable witch and fab doily detail.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous card Sally, this is one of my favo images and you made her pop out. I also love that doily in the background. Fantastic card. :))

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sally, this creation is so sweet hun!! Love your image, your Halloween colors and that darling charm dangling down!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sally,
    Love your blog and your cards look fab! Thanks for following me today and nice to meet you! I can't follow you this eveing as the followers thingy doesn't seem to be working here, so I will try again tomorrow- Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. she is brilliant Sally and what a fantastic idea to use that doily...fabulous
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete