About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Support your Soldiers

Today is a new challenge over @ For Fun.


We do not have a sponsor this week BUT would like you to use your own stamps/images.
Our theme is 'SUPPORT YOUR SOLDIERS' no matter where in the world you are. We would also like you to send your card to your chosen place to be sold on to support your soldiers.


I shall be sending mine to 'The Royal British Legion'. You can find out more HERE.


My card was very simple & quick to make. I do not normally like using pre-coloured images, but was quite pleased on how it turned out.


Here is my card ...........


PAPER, IMAGE & SENTIMENT: Purchased from www.cardmakersheaven.com

RIBBON: Recycled from clothing.



I do hope you will join in with this challenge to show your support.
We have our Remembrance Day on Sunday.
I am proud to say that both my boys have attended Army Cadets & have both been involved  marching in uniform  and attending Church Service for this special day. My eldest Son, once he left cadets policed the event whilst my youngest Son marched.

If I can find any pics, I will edit this post & upload.

7 comments:

  1. That is a really beautiful card Sally!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card sally.so poignant.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,
    I love the design paper and the patriotic theme of this gorgeous card. Brilliant work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you got to play. I hope I didn't make you feel like you should have. I love this card and think it is perfect. So glad you found a place to send it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant and very apt, its lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. très chouette ce n'est pas mon style mais j'apprécie beaucoup, biz

    ReplyDelete