About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 8 December 2011

Blue Christmas over @ Delightful Challenges

Good evening x

I am later posting this ..... but fortunately I am not late to announce the new challenge over @ Delightful Challenges. This week our theme is BLUE CHRISTMAS. We would love to see cards, tags or any other projects displaying this x

Our Sponsor this week is Crafty Ribbons

And this is what you could win, all you have to do is join in with our challenge to be in with a chance x

Here is my take on Blue Christmas

IMAGE: Ornament Pippin and can be purchased HERE.
PROMARKERS & SAKURA PENS: Used to colour image.
FINE GLITTER: Purchased @ Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.
PAPER: papermania 'A Silent Night'.

RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop.
FLOWER: Purchased from local craft shop.

FLOWERS: Purchased from £1 shop.
GEMS IN CENTRE OF FLOWERS: From £1 shop.
SQUARE GEMS: Papermania (out of a goody bag).

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to your comments.
I have not been a good blogger myself for a few weeks, I have just had sooo much going on!!

Only one week left at work then I am off til the 3rd Jan, lots of blogging friends to catch up with x

12 comments:

  1. What a cute image and such a pretty card.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute lovely x-mas card. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh this is so cute! Love the blue colour.
    Have a great day
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card hun, love all the sparkle!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Sally. Love it.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card.love the cute image and your colours and design are fab ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sally this is so cute, love that image also the colours and design a super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sally, this is adorable, love the cute image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Oops sorry I forgot to link back to the challenge - have done it now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sally,
    I love the colours and the sweet image is just so cute. A delightful card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete