About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Blue Christmas over @ Delightful Challenges

Good evening x

I am later posting this ..... but fortunately I am not late to announce the new challenge over @ Delightful Challenges. This week our theme is BLUE CHRISTMAS. We would love to see cards, tags or any other projects displaying this x

Our Sponsor this week is Crafty Ribbons

And this is what you could win, all you have to do is join in with our challenge to be in with a chance x

Here is my take on Blue Christmas

IMAGE: Ornament Pippin and can be purchased HERE.
PROMARKERS & SAKURA PENS: Used to colour image.
FINE GLITTER: Purchased @ Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.
PAPER: papermania 'A Silent Night'.

RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop.
FLOWER: Purchased from local craft shop.

FLOWERS: Purchased from £1 shop.
GEMS IN CENTRE OF FLOWERS: From £1 shop.
SQUARE GEMS: Papermania (out of a goody bag).

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to your comments.
I have not been a good blogger myself for a few weeks, I have just had sooo much going on!!

Only one week left at work then I am off til the 3rd Jan, lots of blogging friends to catch up with x