About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 5 September 2010

My 1st blog award


I would like to thank Maria for giving me this award xx

I am well chuffed

I started my own blog because I wanted to keep a log of all the cards I made & to hopefully get in touch with fellow crafters, who would comment on my work and to share their work with me.
Slowly but surely my followers are creeping up ... and love all of your comments xx

The 10 people I would like to pass this onto is:
Pat-R
Shirleyramsay
Pat
Janie
Pinky
Doreen
Lil Daffodil
Pascale
Nannieflash
&
Laneyoval

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Sally, it's very kind of you for thinking of me. You made my day as i thought my head was gonna explode all night! But waking up to your message made it a bit better :) Still banging but nothing compared to last night. It's on my blog now with a link to your blog!
    Warm hugs xxx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally this will be a first for me too
    congratulations hun a great blog!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete