About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 25 November 2010

2ND BLOG AWARD

I have just checked my emails & discovered that Laney has awarded me an award.

http://laneyoval.blogspot.com/

By accepting this award I have to: .....

1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded me.
2) Share 8 things about myself.
3) Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered.
4) Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

8 Things about me:........

1. I am fairly new to blogging & still learning.
2. I have been happily married for 22 years.
3. I am very proud of my three kids.
4. I really enjoy making cards.
5. I just love to go to Alexander Palace twice a year, soooo spoilt there.
6. I love looking at fellow bloggers blogs.
7. I am very friendly (although my hubbys says I have a face like a slapped arse)Lol
8. I would eventually like to be a DT.

Here are the names of 8 fellow bloggers I am giving this award to, I found this very hard coz everyone I follow deserves one.

All these and more give me great inspiration xx

Ladies if I have your blog below wrong, please forward the correct one so as I can correct it xx

6) Crafty Fairie .... http://craftyfairie.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Sally for thinking of me! You got my link wrong it's: http://clevercrafting.blogspot.com
    Oh it's gonna be hard to find 8 things about me :) Do i really have to do it. I am just perfectly happy to get the award and put it on my blog.
    Take care xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much dear Sally! I was so suprised!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete