About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 9 December 2010

Especially for you x

Here is my post for today ...

I am entering this card into the 'Crafty Creations Challenge Blog'

Your card has to contain an image of a bear.... simple a.... its called 'A Beary Project' and closes on wed 15th Dec, so why not pop over and join in, everyone must have a bear stamp.... somewhere xx

IMAGE: platinum popcorn the bear 'floral delight' by Crafters Companion.

PAPERS: 'country collection'  & 'vintage' from 'bearly mine designs', pop over to see the fab papers to download at very reasonable prices.

NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: MFD 006


PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

SENTIMENT TICKET: from 'bearly mine designs' 'country collection'.

FLOWERS: purchased from local craft shop.

LEAVES: marianne design creaTables LR0106

STAMENS: purchased from Alexander Palace.

BORDER: Martha Stewart punch 'vintage doily'.

BEAR CHARM: purchased off of ebay.

RIBBON: old stash.

LARGE CORNER PUNCH: Xcut.

CARD CANDY: http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk/ 'spring fling'.