About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 9 December 2010

Especially for you x

Here is my post for today ...

I am entering this card into the 'Crafty Creations Challenge Blog'

Your card has to contain an image of a bear.... simple a.... its called 'A Beary Project' and closes on wed 15th Dec, so why not pop over and join in, everyone must have a bear stamp.... somewhere xx

IMAGE: platinum popcorn the bear 'floral delight' by Crafters Companion.

PAPERS: 'country collection'  & 'vintage' from 'bearly mine designs', pop over to see the fab papers to download at very reasonable prices.

NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: MFD 006


PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

SENTIMENT TICKET: from 'bearly mine designs' 'country collection'.

FLOWERS: purchased from local craft shop.

LEAVES: marianne design creaTables LR0106

STAMENS: purchased from Alexander Palace.

BORDER: Martha Stewart punch 'vintage doily'.

BEAR CHARM: purchased off of ebay.

RIBBON: old stash.

LARGE CORNER PUNCH: Xcut.

CARD CANDY: http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk/ 'spring fling'.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sally, thank you so so much for the flowers, i even made a post about it on my blog. You are so kind and so many flowers! I was expecting only 2 or 3. And the lovely card, it's gorgeous, specially with the flower.
    I am glad you put your address on the envelope :)
    Your card is gorgeous, love the papers and the little bear is so cute! I also love the cute charm.
    Thank you again!
    Warm hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sooo cute, I love that stitching too, looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally this is just adorable!! Sweet bear image and darling charm!! Lovely!! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations challenge!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. sally this card is so cute the bear charm is such a sweet touch...great detail work :)thanks for sharing this with us at craftycreations :)

    ReplyDelete