About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Fancy a cuppa?

I have a card for you today, but before I share it with you I thought I'd give you an update on my staffie.
Just got back from my vets & he had all his stitches removed... thank goodness, & we do not have to go back Yippee.
Hopefully his mass tumors cells are at bay for now, they will eventually return! But for now he is still with us xx

Anyway here is my card xx comments appreciated good & bad please x

IMAGE: I won this in some comment candy.

EMBOSSED PAPER: purchased from the £1 shop... bargain.

PROMARKERS: used to colour image

NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: MFD 006

sorry about the poo pic!

FLOWERS: purchased from local craft shop.

LEAVES: punch (cannot remember who by)

STAMENS: purchased from a stall at Alexander Palace.


NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: MFD 005

TWO TONE CARD: purchased from Alexander Palace.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card so bright and cheery. So glad to hear your doggie is doing well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Sally! Love the cuppa!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty, that image is great & I love the embossing :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is beautiful, those embossed papers are gorgeous.. wow what a bargain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great embossed paper, i need to have look in poundland! Love your image with some nice colours.
    Glad to hear your staffie is doing well and hope he stays a long time with you.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty card. well done.
    thanks for joining my blog so i have returned the favour. looking forward to seeing what else you create. x

    ReplyDelete