About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 7 December 2010

FRILLS & LACE

Here is my post for today xx

I apoligise now for the poo picture quality!!! my camera has a mind of its own!


IMAGE: swap from fellow blogger 'Dawn'


PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

PAPER: docrafts Papermania 'Henbury Lane'


DOILEY: purchased from a cake shop near the seaside.

NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: MFD005

BUTTERFLIES: purchased off of ebay.


SWIRLS: marianne design creaTables LR0116

SENTIMENT: from Whimsy Stamps... I won a stash of new stamps on a blog hop.

RIBBON: old stash

EMBOSSING FOLDER: docrafts Papermania 'Victorian Fleur'

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the doily and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really wonderful card Sally! Love it!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured Sally! Absolutely gorgeous :)
    Rach xx

    ReplyDelete