About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday, 26 December 2010

I have been chosen ....

I have some good news ..... I have know for over a week now, the day before I went in hospital for my op - but had to be hush hush about it.
I have been chosen to be part of the Design Team for 'forfunchallenges'. I am soooo chuffed & excited.



My post officially starts 5th January.
If you look on my side bar I have team A & B listed and their blogs too, just click and your there.

Pop over to http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/ to find out all about it. Become a follower & copy the logo to promote us on your side bar.

I do hope you will join us with our challenges, which takes place EVERY WEDNESDAY.

Have Fun xxx