About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 26 December 2010

I have been chosen ....

I have some good news ..... I have know for over a week now, the day before I went in hospital for my op - but had to be hush hush about it.
I have been chosen to be part of the Design Team for 'forfunchallenges'. I am soooo chuffed & excited.



My post officially starts 5th January.
If you look on my side bar I have team A & B listed and their blogs too, just click and your there.

Pop over to http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/ to find out all about it. Become a follower & copy the logo to promote us on your side bar.

I do hope you will join us with our challenges, which takes place EVERY WEDNESDAY.

Have Fun xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations Sally! I'll definitely try and do the challenges.
    I hope you had a nice christmas.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoopeee Sally what fabulous news congratulations.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally thank you for the lovely comment on my Stant card. I love your blog and I will become a follower! I just love getting blog candy as I have a terrible time finding things here in Mexico!! I love to stamp and create and love getting nice compliments again Thank You!
    Have a great day and be blessed!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Sally!
    Happy New Year!
    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally....congrats on your DT post.

    You asked how i made my shaped card i posted today on my blog....well i used a Go-Kreate die which i got from www.samueltaylors.co.uk(this set is exculsive to Samuel Taylor)you get two dies 6x6 and 5x5....front and back of the card are the same(all one piece of card folded in half)no having to mount onto another card....i'm not too good at explaining things hope i've helped you :0)...

    Take care
    Sanx

    ReplyDelete