About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Look what a fellow blogger sent me

Today I recived a lovely parcel containing some lovely goodies from Patricia, but I know her as Pat.
She produces some lovely projects and I urge you to go visit her blog and become a follower.
http://clevercrafting.blogspot.com/

Here are some pics of the goodies ..... THANKS PAT xxx

This is all the goodies, scroll down to see close ups x

A beautiful Christmas tag. It is so nice to see & handle this in real life, it has given me inspiration to make my own for different events through the year.

Ribbons, sentiments, buttons, beads, soooo much.

die cut sheet & sticker sheet.

24 stamped images, just love em xx

A Gorgeous Christmas Card. Pat inserted a tag with my Christmas message on.


A mini album. This project is out of this world, so much work has gone into it xx

Please do pop over to Pat's blog http://clevercrafting.blogspot.com/
You will not be dissapointed, I promise you.

THANKS AGAIN PAT...... YOU MADE MY DAY xxx

4 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous Sally and enjoy playing :o)
    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy package! It all looks so good. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like it Sally! Enjoy.
    Laptop has been repaired, yeahhhh.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sally ! It's like an early Christmas present ! Thank you for following my blog, I am following you too now ! Have a wonderful Christmas ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete