About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 13 December 2010

The Icing's on the card......

Todays card is for the Cuddly Buddly Challenge.

Its called 'The icing's on the card'. Because it's Christmas & New Year holidays, the deadline is extended to tea time 6pm GMT, Thursday 13th January 2011.
So why not pop over to http://cuddlybuddly.com/blog to see what its all about & join in.


This is what you could win


Here is my card .....

IMAGE: Cuddly Buddly 'Toby Tumble, let's go sledging'. (I just saw this image and had to have it).

PAPERS: Cuddly Buddly 'Toby Tumble Christmas'. (very reasonable prices).
&
Lilac glitter paper (old stash).

PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Big scalloped rectangles large. (fine glitter applied round edges)

SENTIMENT: peel off stickers.

SNOWFLAKE: Xcut punch.
Spray glue applied to snowflake then sprinkled with fine glitter.

9 comments:

  1. WOOSH - poor baby bear has lost his teddy!
    lovely card - nice and sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Sally, your easel card is fabulous! I love the sweet image and the sparkles.
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sally, love the frosty feel :)

    Have a great week.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sally,beautiful card and gorgeous snowflakes
    Hugs heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love it! The image is adorable and love your sparkly snowflakes.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Sally! A wonderful image and loads of sparkle! Thank you for entering our "Icing on the Card" challenge at Cuddly Buddly.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. a fabulous card for our Icing challenge at Cuddly Buddly, thank you for taking the time to join in with us.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabbie icing challenge card. Love all that glitter thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly and good luck
    hugs

    ReplyDelete