About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Let It Snow... Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge

I am entering this card into Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #23 called "Let it snow".

Anything snow related on your creation. Pop over to see what it's all about http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/

Challenges run from Sun 8am GMT and will run till Sat 8pm GMT.

I must just share with you about this card!!!! I made it last night. I knew what I wanted to do, but, I inked the snowflakes and sprinkled with glitter....... DISASTER!!!!! Lol, I had glitter everywhere, on me, the dogs, table, carpet etc etc Lol. Good job it's Christmas time. I had to get the hoover out as soon as I finished my cuppa this morning Lol. I then took photos to upload BUT for some reason blogger would not let me!! That was it, an omen.... time to start again LOL, so I salvaged what I could, and here it is........



IMAGE: Carmen Electrafy purchased from Kenny K's digi stamps.

PAPER & CARD: freebie from mag & old stash (out of packaging).

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: big scalloped rectangles large.

RIBBON: red.... recycled off of a prezzie & black with white dots purchased from a shop called 'Tiger'.



PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

SENTIMENT: peel off stickers.

SNOWFLAKE STAMPS: freebie & Cute Companions 'glad tidings' set.
This time round I inked up with embossing ink and embossed using three different coloured embossing powders....Silver Pearl.....Tinsel Red ......Enchanted Gold.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sally,sounds so familair...
    Great card
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Sally!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - its Christmas time so whats a little extra glitter?!? I like how your second take came out - great take on the let it snow challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohh Sally, very sassy card!
    You've done a great job.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on the blog. I like how you have colored her armband different colors, and her "pants". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glitter?? I love glitter lol!! Great card, really awesome colors!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete