About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Friday, 3 December 2010

A SILENT NIGHT

Here is my card for today x

I am entering this card into the 'Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge Number 7'
I used the layout as requested by them, it can be found on their web http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/ click challenges when there (on side bar).


IMAGE: cute companions 'glad tidings' set designed by 'Jayne Nestorenko'.

PAPERS: docrafts papermania 'A Silent Night'.

PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: docrafts papermania 'Victorian Fleur'.

SENTIMENT: from 'glad tidings' set.

NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: MFD010.

BORDER: Martha Stewart 'vintage doiley'.


oops... should be turned round!

SNOWFLAKES PUNCH: by Xcut - sprayed with stick & stay then sprinkled with fine glitter.