About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Friday 3 December 2010

A SILENT NIGHT

Here is my card for today x

I am entering this card into the 'Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge Number 7'
I used the layout as requested by them, it can be found on their web http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/ click challenges when there (on side bar).


IMAGE: cute companions 'glad tidings' set designed by 'Jayne Nestorenko'.

PAPERS: docrafts papermania 'A Silent Night'.

PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: docrafts papermania 'Victorian Fleur'.

SENTIMENT: from 'glad tidings' set.

NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: MFD010.

BORDER: Martha Stewart 'vintage doiley'.


oops... should be turned round!

SNOWFLAKES PUNCH: by Xcut - sprayed with stick & stay then sprinkled with fine glitter.

6 comments:

  1. This is an incredible card absolutely adorable. I love those Cute Companions images. Have left you a little something on my blog.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sally! The images are very cute.
    And i love your snowflakes.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally, what a sweet card. Love the layered papers and the mice are adorable ~ gorgeous
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card. Thanks for joining us for the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sally, Oh this is cute, love the embossed paper and these two cuties are adorable! Thanks for the award!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally, thank you so much for the sweet comment you left in my blog. I truly appreciated!And became my follower, now I'm following you too.
    Your card is fabulous! I love the sweet images.
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete