About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 2 December 2010

CHRISTMAS BAUBLE

Here is my card for today, I am entering this into the 'with this paper cuddly buddly challenge'. Unfortunatly for me, the papers did not print out correctly, it's like the pixles are out, but what the heck... I have just used it!!! Hope it's acceptaable for the challenge.

IMAGE: Free digi stamp from Cuddly Buddly 'Lilyboo Designs'.

PAPERS: Main background from http://cuddlybuddly.com/, they have a choice of four papers which have to be used for this challenge, you can use just one or all four.

GREEN GLITTER PAPER: old stash.

SILVER MIRROR BOARD.

PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

FINE GLITTERS: used a selection of colours on the bauble.

BORDER: Martha Stewart 'vintage doiley'.

ADHESIVE SHIMMER DOTS: papermania

SENTIMENT: Freebie from 'creativity' mag, it was stamped onto the paper that had to be used for the challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry your papers dosn't print well,but your card is great
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design and thanks for entering it into the Cuddly Buddly Challenge!

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the punched border and the cute Lilyboo design. I am sorry you're papers didn't print out well.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Cuddly Buddly this month.

    Clare x

    p.s. did you get the papers by copying the picture from the blog or did you get them from the on-line shop freebie section here http://cuddlybuddly.com/freebies/cuddly-buddly-challenge-freebies/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sally! I love your borders, your papers look ok to me.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sally. Thanks for joining in with the Cuddly Buddly Challenge.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a cute bauble card, so sorry you had problems printing out Kim's papers. thanks for joining in with our Cuddly Buddly blog challenge.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete