About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 4 January 2011

1st card for 2011......

Happy New Year to you all xxx

Here is my 1st card for this year.
It makes a change from all the Christmas stuff.

Image: digi download 'Tickled Pink Birthday' this is a lovely set check it out @
in the search engine type 'tickled pink birthday' and it will come up.

SPELLBINDERS: Grand labels 1 & label 1 dies.
(Thanks to Bev.R for the visual tutorial on how to do a shaped card using dies)

PAPER: docrafts Papermania 'HENBURY LANE'.


 
PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

MARTHA STEWART DEEP EDGE PUNCH: Vintage Doiley.



RIBBON: Old stash.

CHARM: Purchased off of Ebay.

Now .... just a reminder to pop on over 'for fun challenge blog' tomorrow, some new DT members & 1st challenge of the year xx

6 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful card Sally!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graet card,Sally!!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Sally and happy new year hun!

    Simply gorgeous and yummy sweetie and loving the colour too.

    Hope you are well hun :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love your punch. This cupcake is so yummy :)
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card sally.the image is scrummy and i love the colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a yummy card! I have some of these digis too...but the ones with skulls. I love your cute little charm!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete