About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday, 4 January 2011

1st card for 2011......

Happy New Year to you all xxx

Here is my 1st card for this year.
It makes a change from all the Christmas stuff.

Image: digi download 'Tickled Pink Birthday' this is a lovely set check it out @
in the search engine type 'tickled pink birthday' and it will come up.

SPELLBINDERS: Grand labels 1 & label 1 dies.
(Thanks to Bev.R for the visual tutorial on how to do a shaped card using dies)

PAPER: docrafts Papermania 'HENBURY LANE'.


 
PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

MARTHA STEWART DEEP EDGE PUNCH: Vintage Doiley.



RIBBON: Old stash.

CHARM: Purchased off of Ebay.

Now .... just a reminder to pop on over 'for fun challenge blog' tomorrow, some new DT members & 1st challenge of the year xx