About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Howdy ......

Todays card is going to be entered into the wild orchid challenge#14

Bev. R has provided the sketch & it's fab.
The challenge runs until 16th Jan.

IMAGE : swap from a fellow blogger xx

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : standard circles large & classic scalloped circles.

PAPER & CARD : old stash (all out of packages).

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

SENTIMENT : purchased already pre-cut (from papermania i think) bought in a box with all different shapes & colours, then stamped with 'Best Wishes' (not sure where the stamp is from).

CHARM : purchased off of Ebay.

MARTHA STEWART DEEP EDGE PUNCH : vintage doiley.

FLOWERS : hand made by myself... using the Spellbinders Nestabilities - classic scalloped circles.

STAMENS : purchased from stall at Alexander Palace. Added to middle of each flower.

GOLD GLITTER SPRAY : purchased from Crafters Companion, sprayed flowers to give a bit of glitz.

10 comments:

  1. sweet card. Love the dark colours.
    Have a good day!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and i adore your handmade flowers.

    Hugs

    Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. The flowers are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. Rgds, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sally, your flowers are really pretty
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card.i love the tilda and fabulous papers and colours.the little charm is great :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! I love your flowers and your charm.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card loving the colours and design and Tilda looks wonderful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card hun, love tilda stamps and this is soo cute, hugs love charlee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally, Tilda looks like she is having so much fun. Your card is beautiful!
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete