About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Howdy ......

Todays card is going to be entered into the wild orchid challenge#14

Bev. R has provided the sketch & it's fab.
The challenge runs until 16th Jan.

IMAGE : swap from a fellow blogger xx

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : standard circles large & classic scalloped circles.

PAPER & CARD : old stash (all out of packages).

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

SENTIMENT : purchased already pre-cut (from papermania i think) bought in a box with all different shapes & colours, then stamped with 'Best Wishes' (not sure where the stamp is from).

CHARM : purchased off of Ebay.

MARTHA STEWART DEEP EDGE PUNCH : vintage doiley.

FLOWERS : hand made by myself... using the Spellbinders Nestabilities - classic scalloped circles.

STAMENS : purchased from stall at Alexander Palace. Added to middle of each flower.

GOLD GLITTER SPRAY : purchased from Crafters Companion, sprayed flowers to give a bit of glitz.