About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Animal Magic

My card today is for the 'Fab 'N' Funky challenge. Their theme this week is 'animal magic'.

All you need to do for this challenge is use an animal image or animal sentiment/quote on your project.
Go check it out.... there is only a short time left for this week http://fabnfunkychallenge.blogspot.com/


I have used papers & stamp that I won on a blog hop.
Here is my card .......(sorry for shadows on some pics!)

PAPERS : kars paperpad party http://www.kars.eu/


IMAGE : marianne design party fun stamps (SFUN0004)
(I did change the cake he is holding because the original cake had 5 candles on it and I needed just 1 candle)

The one candle cake is a freebie from 'simply cards & papercraft'

NELLIES MULTI FRAMES : MFD005

PROMARKERS : used to colour image

RIBBON : purchased from local craft shop on a reel

GEMS : by docrafts (out of a goody bag)

SENTIMENT : generated on laptop & coloured with promarkers

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : scalloped ovals

EMBOSSING FOLDER : cuttlebug 'snowflakes'

8 comments:

  1. Sally this is one delightful card what a fabulous design and love that fun image.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cheerful and sweet card. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card sally.the image is fab and i love your colours and great backing paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Love the presents dancing in a circle around your hippo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what a sweet image! I feel like dancing now :)
    Great backing papers.
    Can i ask you where do you get your boxes for the card you sell on ebay?
    Hugs xx
    PAt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sally! What a sweet card, and image :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantatsic card. Thanks for joining us at fnf this week x

    ReplyDelete