About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 24 January 2011

Can anyone help with my question?

I have made sooo many cards & I need to sell some!

Does anyone know how to link their ebay page to their blog page. I know I can do it on ebay BUT I would like to link it as well.

Thanking you in advance x

hugs sally x

5 comments:

  1. Great question! i have had the same thing on my mind over the weekend. I dont know how to do it yet but i am gonna play around later, if i figure it out i will shout you hun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Sally I dont have a clue but sure someone will help you out
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be really careful if I were you as ebay are very funny about this as they say you are taking money through another source other than ebay if you advertise another place on there and they are known to take your listings off my hubby had this problem but as to link bkog sorry don't know good luck anyway
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i have no idea but it's a great way to sell your cards. I was thinking of doing the same.
    Have a nice evening! And i hope you find an answer.
    Hugs xx
    PS: why don't you go on Bev's blog, http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com/ she has a logo for ebay and she sells her cards there, i am sure she will explain for you, she is a very nice lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sally, drop me an email and i will talk you through it hun
    simms(dot)maria(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk.

    ReplyDelete