About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday 22 January 2011

BINGO

Today my card is for 'Simon Says Challenge'. http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/

Their theme this week is called BINGO.
The line I have picked to follow on the bingo sheet is:

1) punch/die cuts - (mine are the punched hearts to look like buttons).
2) Embossing heat or dry - (mine is the sentiment tag, dry embossed with heart folder).
3) Ribbon - (ribbon has been used in the hearts & top of card).

The prize is a whopping $50 voucher from 'simon says stamp superstore.


Here is my card .......


IMAGE : Is by Kenny K

SPELLBINDERS : Grand labels 1 & labels 1

PROMARKERS : used to colour image & hearts

RIBBON : old stash

HEART PUNCH : Xcut. Punched out two small holes with 'We R memory keepers' tool.
Used 'Glossy accents' to give effective finish

RIBBON : recycled from clothes

PAPER : Bearly Mine Designs 'Love Dreams'

SWIRL STAMP : From Dimension Fourth Ltd - I am a member - £10 a month for stamps & materials to make a card - go check it out


EMBOSSING FOLDER : Country Companions by docrafts 'Lover's Lane'

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, what a great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sally, love that image :) I have also just entered the bingo challenge, fantastic isn't it :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shape of the card and what you've done with the hearts. Great card for valentine.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card Sally, i love this bingo theme. it's a fab idea
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very cute! I love your coloring and the embossing folder! Love the little tag! Good luck in the challenge! Thanks for visiting my blog!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card sally.i absolutely love the sassy image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks really gorgeous Sally!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete