About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Friday 14 January 2011

Bug in love

Today my card is for the going-buggy blog challenge, http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/ (uk resident)

Enfy wants you to design a card, any occasion, shape,size,technique BUT it must have a BUG on it.
You have until Friday 21st Jan to enter your card.

Before I show you my card, I must let you know (if you don't know already) that Enfy is having a big party.
(link in my sidebar too).
Each day will feature a new mini competition and a new bunch of prizes.

The comments for each competition will be kept open until midnight GMT (7pm EST) on Sat 22nd Jan.
The winners (and there will be a lot), will be announced on Sunday 23rd Jan.

Now.... here is my card .....

IMAGE : Heart Peeking Larry from Digital Delights by Loubyloo.

SPELLBINDERS : Grand labels 1 & labels 1.

PAPER : (red & black), old stash.

CARD : Crafters Companion. Centura Pearl 'snow white' A3 size.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

SENTIMENT : Hand written.

RED PAPER : used my box maker to get even spread lines.

BLACK PAPER : used Country Companions embossing folder 'Lover's Lane'.

DIE CUT FLOWERS : purchased from £1 shop.


LEAVES : Marianne design creaTables.

RIBBON : Anitas everyday ribbon (on a reel).

10 comments:

  1. Hi again Sally I so love this creation that image is just delightful with those wonderful eyes, I love the colours and design you have chosen to use for this card it looks absolutely super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally!

    That is the cutest Valentines card ever!! I love it, you are very gifted at card making :)

    Thanks for my award, I will follow the rules and upload on my blog shortly!

    You are a gem!

    cheers
    shazza

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this is so so sweet sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. O wow, this is gorgeous, so very romantic and what a sweet stamp, that buggy is adorable. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeous card Sally and the image is so so cute!
    Love your flowers and colours!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous card Sally! Looks great!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card sally.such a sweet image and i love your striking colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute Sally, I just love that little bug. Thanks for coming over to my party, good luck with this and for the rest of the competitions this week. Hey, you're in Battersea! My son lives in Forest Hill, and my daughter in Clapham, so I am often down your way....perhaps we can have a meet up for coffee one time?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sally, This is simply adorable.. such a darling little image and colored perfectly!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie!I like how you tied ribbons.

    ReplyDelete