About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday 15 January 2011

Perfect Couple

My card is for the 'Simon says stamp challenge', http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/

You have to follow a sketch
And you have to use Crafters Companion stamps: S.W.A.L.K & Popcorn the Bear.

This week the prize is a whopping $50 voucher from 'simon says stamp superstore'.

Runs from Wed 13th Jan til midnight Tues 19th Jan. Winner announced Wed 20th Jan on blog.

SO GO OVER & JOIN IN ........

Here is my card .......


IMAGE & SENTIMENT  : Platinum Popcorn the bear by Crafters Companion 'perfect couple'.

PAPERS : Bearly Mine designs 'Love Dreams'.

SPELLBINDERS : Grand labels 1 & labels 1, also standard circles & classic scalloped circles.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image & sentiment.

CRYSTAL CHARM : off of  broken jewerellery. 

FLOWERS : Hand made ( put a crystal in the middle of each flower (oops..glue still wet), these were table deco from my Nieces wedding - had to salvage them) Lol.

RIBBON : old stash.

EDGE PUNCH : Martha Stewart 'layered arches'.

12 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful card Sally!! Looks great!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sally!

    Gorgeous card hun!, so love this cute bear and your flowers are just fabulous!

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!!!
    Love it!
    Hugs
    Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful creation Sally the image the embellishments it all looks truly wonderful, I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally, this is so sweet ~ a lovely card
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card with lovely colours. The little bears are so cute!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is absolutely gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card.... so fantastic!!!! wow!!!
    And thank you for you wonderful and warm words on my post at the blog of Michelle Perkett.
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh what a darling, card, Sally! Love the hand made rolled roses and the bears are super cute! Love what you did with Domi's fab sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card sally.adorable image and i love the fab flowers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining our candy on the DML blog. Hope youre come and play with us on 14 february

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your hand made flowers and that border punch is perfect

    ReplyDelete