About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 11 January 2011

I'VE WON

I have just gotta share with you all...... I have won @ Crafty Creations Blog Hop.

Saskia Imbert's blog. Check her blog out http://lusaro-snippers.blogspot.com/

I won

* 3 digi images of my choice from Delicious Doodles Digital Images. http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.com/
    There were sooo many I found it extremely hard to choose!
* Lovely papers & two cute stamps

Can't wait for them to arrive so I can play Lol

5 comments:

  1. Yay well done Sally I have a couple of their digi's and they are beautiful I have the xmas scene with the postbox shame I had it after xmas and can't wait to put it to use again congrats on win and let us see what you make with your goodies
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic :)) I'm so happy for you :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! I posted some candy on my blog today,have a look next time you visit!
    Happy Crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sally!
    I saw your name on Saskia's blog. Will wait to see what you do with it :)
    Isn't it exciting when we win, we have to tell the whole world.
    When i told my children or husband that i've won they expect to see money lol
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete