About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday, 12 January 2011

My 1st DT post @ For Fun Challenges

Today is my first post as a DT @ For Fun Challenges, but it's our 2nd challenge this year.

The Challenge this week is a colour challenge Black-Olive & Purple.

Check out the blog http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/ , where you will get great inspiration, find out the challenge rules & check out the DT blogs where they have fantastic work x

I do hope you will join in......  the challenge runs from today Wed 11th Jan until Tues 17th Jan, so no excuses, plenty of time to enter, I look forward to seeing your work xx

Here is my card ........

IMAGE : gift from a fellow blogger (Pat).

SPELLBINDERS : Grand labels 1 & labels 1 dies.

GLITTER PAPER & PLAIN CARD : old stash (out of packaging).

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

RIBBON : old stash.

BEADED PIN : gift from a fellow blogger (Pat).



FLOWERS : purchased from local craft shop (coloured with a purple promarker)

STAMENS : purchased from a stall @ Alexander Palace.

LEAVES : Marianne Design creaTables.