About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 10 January 2011

Love You @ Krafty Girlz

I have made a card for the  Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge.

Challenge 26 called 'Love You'.

This challenge runs til Saturday 15th Jan @ 8pm, so pop on over & join in, fab prizes up for grabs, check it out @ http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/


But .... before I show my card for this challenge, I want to share the card that my Neice made at her Primary School for Christmas. She is only 6 yrs old & designed the image, then the school got it transfered into Christmas cards, which could be purchased in a batch & raised funds.

Front

Back


Now here is my card ......


IMAGE : 'Devastatia' by Kenny K

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Big scalloped rectangles LG

PAPERS : 'Love Dreams' by Bearly mine Designs- 27 papers for £4.50, how cheap is that!
Check out all the digi papers @ http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com/
then click on shop.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

PEARLS : http://www.thehobbyhouse.co.uk/ 'Midnight Magic'

RIBBON : recycled off of a prezzie.

BUCKLE DIE : Spellbinders shapeabilities.

BLACK CARD : old stash.

SENTIMENT : Platinum popcorn the bear by Crafters Companion 'perfect couple'

SWIRLS : marianne design creaTables (LR0116).