About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 10 January 2011

Love You @ Krafty Girlz

I have made a card for the  Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge.

Challenge 26 called 'Love You'.

This challenge runs til Saturday 15th Jan @ 8pm, so pop on over & join in, fab prizes up for grabs, check it out @ http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/


But .... before I show my card for this challenge, I want to share the card that my Neice made at her Primary School for Christmas. She is only 6 yrs old & designed the image, then the school got it transfered into Christmas cards, which could be purchased in a batch & raised funds.

Front

Back


Now here is my card ......


IMAGE : 'Devastatia' by Kenny K

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Big scalloped rectangles LG

PAPERS : 'Love Dreams' by Bearly mine Designs- 27 papers for £4.50, how cheap is that!
Check out all the digi papers @ http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com/
then click on shop.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

PEARLS : http://www.thehobbyhouse.co.uk/ 'Midnight Magic'

RIBBON : recycled off of a prezzie.

BUCKLE DIE : Spellbinders shapeabilities.

BLACK CARD : old stash.

SENTIMENT : Platinum popcorn the bear by Crafters Companion 'perfect couple'

SWIRLS : marianne design creaTables (LR0116).

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sally i love the image you've used and of course the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for Joining us at Bearly Mine for our first challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card by your niece there sally you better watch out or she'll be naffing all your stash lol and I love your card too I do love kenny's digi's they have so much character and the one you used looks a right little vixen take care
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job... WOW that is some card girl..
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, first I want to say congrats to Gracie, an artist in the making right there. And your card is awesome, the coloring and beautiful nesti you used. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww bless your neices birthday card is fabulous, what a wonderful keepsake..

    your love themed card is fabulous, pretty swirls and ribbon detail..
    thank you for joining us at KKKG.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute! Your niece is talented, must run in the family :) She must be very proud and you can tell her that it's fabulous!
    Love your card as well so well designed.
    I am not a great fan of Kenny K images, not really my type but i like to see what other crafters do with it. Your colouring is great and your choice of colours.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card sally.i love the sassy image and great striking colour combo.
    aw your neices card is so sweet :D

    xx cops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card, love the colors and how everything match.
    Tfs:)
    chat

    ReplyDelete