About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday, 9 January 2011

A Winters Tale

My card today is for the 'Sir Stampalot Challenge',"A Winters Tale".
This runs until midday BST on 28th January.

So why not pop over & get some inspiration & join in @ http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/

They are also having a fab blog hop which ends at midnight  tomorrow night 10th Jan , winners announced tomorrow. Lots of candy up for grabs along the way, so again pop over & join in.


Here is my card .........

IMAGE : House-Mouse Designs 'winter toboggan' by Joannasheen. http://www.joannasheen.com/
(Free P+P)

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Big scalloped rectangles LG

PROMARKERS : used to colour image

FINE GLITTER : purchased @ Alexander Palace

SILVER GLITTER PAPER : by craftime, purchased off a stall @ Alexander Palace

NELLIE'S MULTI FRAME'S : MFD 010

RIBBON : old stash

SNOWFLAKES : docrafts Papermania

EMBOSSING FOLDER : cuttlebug 'snowflakes'