About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 17 February 2011

House Mouse Challenge #89

My card today is being entered into the House Mouse Challenge #89, which is "Favourite House Mouse Stamp", this is just soooo impossible to choose ..... so for today this is my favourite Lol.

They are being sponsored by Simon Says Stamps... $15.
Pop on over @ join in @  http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/


Here is my card ......



IMAGE : House Mouse Designs rubber stamps LOVE 'chocolate heart'.

PAPER : 'KARS' paperpad party.

SILVER GLITTER SHEETS : purchased from craft shop (comes in a pad - 12 sheets- 3 colours).


PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

SAKURA GEL PEN : to colour hearts on bowl.

CHARM : purchased off of Ebay.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Labels 1.

RIBBONS : A good friend bought them for me from up north when visiting her poorly Dad. xx (thankyou)

SENTIMENT : LOTV rubber stamp ' calendars'.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Standard Circles & Classic Scalloped Circles.

FLOWERS : purchased from local craft shop & coloured with promarkers.

LEAVES : Xcut quilling die.

STAMENS : purchased from stall at Alexander Palace.

PAPER CLIPS : own stash.