About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 16 February 2011

For Fun is 1 year old....

Hello to all my fellow bloggers x
My card today is my DT post over @ 'For Fun Challenges'.
I am also going to enter my card into the 'Michelle Perkett Studio', her challenge is 'your choice challenge'.

This week we have another sponsor. Michelle Perkett.
She gave us images to use for our Birthday Celebration. So this week's challenge is 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' since we turned 1..... Yeah Woo Hoo!



For Fun is giving away a bit of blog candy too. So For Fun will have 2 winners this week.
So please join in with the 'Happy Birthday' celebration. Click on For Fun logo in left side bar to take you there x

Here is some info about Michelle Perkett :

Michelle Perkett is an artist who believes the world can always use more kindness, innocence, inspiration and color. She lives in beautiful Southern California, and has an incredibly unique, and positively happy style in her art. She has a magical store filled with angels, fairies, mermaids, and wonderful images, bound to delight you!

Michelle’s first love is her art. She has run her art business for over 6 years and is spreading worlwide with Etsy and devoted crafters. She tries to live the way she creates her art; with love, happiness, peace, harmony, joy, friendship, kindness and inspiration and hopes that she inspires other people to do the same.

You can visit the MPS shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/michelleperkett

 Michelle’s blogs: http://michelleperkettstudio.blogspot.com http://michelleperkett.blogspot.com/

Phew ..... Still with Me ... Lol

Here is my card ....


IMAGE & SENTIMENT : by Michelle Perkett.

FLOWERS : purchased from local craft shop. I have since added some glitter to the top of each flower coz I was not happy with them!! They have been coloured with promarkers.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Grand labels 1 & labels 1.

PROMARKERS & SAKURA GEL PENS : used to colour image.

RIBBON : old stash.

CHARM : purchased off of Ebay.

RIBBON : old stash & recycled off of clothing.

LEAVES : Xcut quilling dies.

PAPER : 'KARS' paperpad party.

ROUND CORNER PUNCH : Xcut.

DIAMONTES : purchased from £1 shop.

13 comments:

  1. She is so pretty Sally and I love the shape of your lovely easel card :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love all the embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,
    This card is fabulous. I love the cute image. The flowers are fantastic. A beautiful piece of crafting.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your easel card is adorable! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really beautiful Sally! Looks wonderful!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous easel card! I love the colors and flowers!! Thanks for joining us this week at MPS!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love the shape of the top part. The image looks fab against the white & the blue ribbon is lush....gorgeous shade of blue that is.
    Thank you for your message shug about Craig going fishing lol....no its not a laughing matter not at the time but we laugh about it now its so much better to laugh than to cry hun lol.....it uses less muscles & I'm all for that lol. He rang me half hour ago & he is fine his brother & my step-brother keep grabbing his coat everytime he goes near the water lol.....I've told them I 'em responsible lol...

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
    P.S. Sorry for the long message hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your easel card is lovely, beautiful colors, and I love how you placed all the flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at MPS.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful, I love the charm. Thanks for joining us at MPS. Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sally, this is such a lovely birthday card! I love your colors and your pretty flowers! So nice to be sponsoring your 1st birthday at Fun Challenges! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at MPS as well!

    Hugs,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle Perkett has some beautiful images,i bought some a while ago.
    Your card is gorgeous! I love the shape of it.
    I like your glittery paper too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card sally.a really pretty image and i love your fab colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sally! I love that there is such a contrast with the patterned base and the all white easel... really makes the image POP! This is so sweet... I love the colours.... thanks for joining in at the MPS challenge!
    hugs,
    Pauline (MPS DT, and For Fun!)

    ReplyDelete