About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 23 February 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Good evening my lovelies xx

This is my 2nd post today.
Nothing much on TV this evening apart from football!!!!!! Oh & Masterchef (I love this), but I have one ear cocked whilst crafting Lol ..... gotta prioritise Lol.

My card this evening is for 'Totally Tilda Challenge' #16 "How does your garden grow".



They are being sponsored  this week by Nikki (Bunny Zoe) @ Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
The prize you could win is a 'Berry lace Doo-Hickey Die'.

Go check the challenge out @ http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/


Here is what I came up with ............

IMAGE : Japanese Tilda (from a fellow blogger) x

PAPER : Dovercraft - Amethyst - Floral prints, by British Designer 'Kate Knight'.

CARD : Crafters Companion 'Centura Pearl'.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Standard circles & Classic scalloped circles.

SENTIMENT : I cannot remember where I purchased these digital sentiments. When I find out I will edit post.

FLOWERS : used Xcut quilling dies & tissue paper.

LEAVES : Marianne design creaTables.

STAMENS : purchased from Alexander Palace.

BORDER : Marianne design creaTables (LR0103)

RIBBON : purchased from local craft shop.

CHARM : purchased off of Ebay.

RIBBON : on charm is recycled off clothing.



I have added some Rhinestones in the middle of some flowers on the paper, you can just about see them.

14 comments:

  1. A great card Sally
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally,
    Wow this card has abit of everything. Great flowers, fabulous image, beautiful ribbon woven through the border and great colours. Brilliant crafting.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sally, love the paper and the flowers are really pretty. PS The sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sally love that image of Tilda and all those wonderful florals I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great card! Lovely papers and lots of fab details. I love anything oriental.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so pretty Sally! gorgeous image and love all your wee elements ~ simply stunning :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thanks for joining into our challenge at Totally Tilda with this lovely card, love this Tilda ans fab details, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card sally.the tilda is fab and i love your pretty paper and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sally, this is an absolutely adorable card! Love how the background paper fits the theme 'flower garden'.. it's just the perfect match for the sweet Tilda geisha stamp :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, such a pretty card! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card Sally
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic card

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hy Sally, thank you for your visit! ^^
    If you check at the bottom of my blog, on the right there's a translator, so you can better enjoy it! ;)
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete