About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 3 March 2011

25th Birthday card (pink gem challenge)

Well..... I had to delete some old posts coz I ran out of space on pisaco !!!!! really did not want to, but did not want to shell out money for more space !

Todays card is a commisioned one.
The requirments were - Pink &; girly, hearts &; to have "bum chums for life" somewhere on the card and lastly to have her age (25) on the card too.
Hope I have achieved it ............. tell me what you think xx

Don't forget to enter my blog candy.....post is above x

I am also entering this card into pink gem challenge.
Their theme is .. Buttons - Brads - Beads - Bows. You can use either one - two - three - or ALL of them.
Pop on over to check it out & join in @ http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ there is a link in my left side bar too x

Well here is my card ............

PAPERS : docrafts Papermania 'Rose Garden' & freebie from a mag (yonks ago).


IMAGE : Platinum Popcorn the Bear 'lovely bubbly'.

PROMARKERS & SAKURA GEL PENS : used to colour image.

SENTIMENT : created on laptop (tag from 'Rose Garden').

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : grand labels 1


RIBBON : purchased from craft shop & coloured with a promarker.

FLAT PEARLS : purchased from craft shop.

CHARM : purchased off of Ebay.


NUMBER STAMPS : Dimension Fourth Ltd.

HEART STAMP : Free from docrafts creativity mag.

GLITTER PAPER : purchased in a pad of 12. (3 different colours).

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : standard circles & classic scalloped circles.


FLOWERS : purchased from craft shop (tips touched with a promarker).

LEAVES : Xcut quilling die.

STAMENS : purchased from Alexander Palace.

SWIRLS : marianne design creaTables (LR0116).


HEART BRAD : docrafts goody bag.

I also used Country Companions 'lovers lane' embossing folder .... BUT .... it does not show up!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sally. Lovely image and I like the hearts on the 25. Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fab! I love all the lovely details.
    She's gonna love it.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love youre card the teddybear is so cute <3
    Have a nice day hugs Anna-Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card sally.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours and details.what a shame you have had to delete some of your older posts.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally, think you did a great job here. Beautiful card. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww that is a gorgeous card Sally! Looks lovely!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...Love the shape and popcorn is adorable...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...so cute! A gorgeous make....thanks for joining us at AGOAC xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card...such a cute image...thanks for joining us this week at A Gem Of A Challenge.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Gorgeous colours and embellishments. I love the image, so cute and I really like that no. 25 - it's fab!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete