About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Friday 4 February 2011

Some pics of my hols

Here are a few photos to share with you.

Lovely Spain x

This is the stunning view from our hotel room on the balcony.

Me ..... Lol

Hubby xx
We nicknamed him Champagne Charlie Lol

I had this treatment where you put your feet in a tank of fish (doctor fish)
They eat dry skin, ezema etc
It felt very weird & I was pooing myself to do it Lol
Afterwards it felt like a facial, but they reccomend having it done weekly.

Good family friends who came with us.
They were excellent company & we all had a great crack, we laughed soooo much x

I need to get a photo of me n hubby together!
It's always one of us taking the photo!!

Anyway, I am hopeing to get my mojo back by tomorrow morning. I feel so tired. I said to Lee (hubby) that when on hols we only had to get ourselves washed & dressed, everything else was done for us.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for adding my candy,& for wanting to follow, they do indeed seem to have disappeared you have,What a lovely tidy blog you have& I very much like the idea of the fish nibbling my feet.
    My mojo's gone walkabout too & just bought lots of new stamps in the sales.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful view! You look great and your hubby looks funny. We have the same here in sutton ( fish tanks) they cost £10 for only 10 minutes, a bit too much for me!
    I can see you had a great time and the weather looks fab.
    Have a great week-end and don't worry about your mojo, it comes and goes, lol.
    Most of all, take a rest.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww that looks awesome Sally!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous pics sally.looks like you had a fab holiday :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wohoo the vacations sounds great and the unusual "fish foot facial" is certainly different :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete