About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 7 February 2011

Blog Award



This special award, which is aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light was given to me from a new found blogging friend, Poodlechops43. Check out her blog; http://thepoodlesdoodles.blogspot.com/.
 Thank you so very much for that I am so honoured, and definitely accept.




In accepting the award I have had to agree to the following conditions;


1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? YES! then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.

2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.

3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.



As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.

I would love to give ALL my fellow bloggers this award ... BUT ..... I have to follow the rules.

The three ladies I am awarding this to are .......

1) Ann - http://pinkanniesplace.blogspot.com/

2) Pat - http://clevercrafting.blogspot.com/

3) Kristel - http://creative4fun.blogspot.com/

Post on your blog with pride xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Sally, very kind to think of me! Sue gave me the same award about a week ago and i still haven't posted it! (Slapping hand!)
    I'll try to do it soon.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking of me, I will pass it on to my friends.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats sweetie on your blog award :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card,love the papers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete