About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 7 February 2011

Someone is turning 30 & anything goes over @ I love promarkers.

Todays card has been made for a fellow blogger, she will be 30 ......
It will be in the post to her in the morning.

I will be entering this card into the' I Love Promarkers' where the theme is anything goes.
This week they are being sponsored by Joanna Sheen where you could win a £10 gift voucher to spend in her online shop.
Check the challenge out @ ; http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/


Here is my card ........

IMAGE : by LOTV

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : labels 1

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

RIBBON : purchased yonks ago from QVC

FINE GLITTER : purchased from Alexander Palace

FLAT BEADS : purchased from local craft shop

PAPER : docrafts papermania ' Rose Garden' won from Lynsey's Place



SENTIMENT : Crafty Creations Designs

CRYSTAL CHARM : recycled from broken jewerelly

NUMBER STAMPS : from Dimension Fourth Ltd

FLOWER STAMP : free from docrafts creativity magazine.

PROMARKERS : used to colour numbers & flowers.

EMBOSSING FOLDER : cuttlebug 'daisies'


FLOWERS : purchased from local craft shop

LEAVES : marianne design creaTables

STAMENS : purchased from a stall at Alexander Palace

LACE : purchased from craft shop on a reel