About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday 12 February 2011

Valentines card for hubby x

Hello my lovely fellow bloggers x

I have had a couple of emails saying a comment cannot be left on this post (below this posting).

Perhaps its because I pressed publish post twice & in went into draft .... gould knows Lol

I love to read your comments .... soooo please leave your comment here or on the post before, thanks xx

hugs sally x

1 comment:

  1. Hi yes, me too was having this problem, I was thinking that it was something I done or the new firewall that my husband installed but it seems that it wasn't and it looks like its ok now :))
    ps I remember seeing your name that you won something.. ok i remember you lucky girl :)) LOTV !!! That's awesome girl wtg !!! Hugs and enjoy and congrats xxx

    ReplyDelete