About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday, 12 February 2011

Valentines card for my hubby x

I have made a Valentines card for my hubby ....... I know he does not want a card or a gift .... but he is getting it !!
I will be making a box to go with it, embossed with hearts, & He just loves Dark Chocolate (card is perfect), In the box under the card I  will put a bar of Dark Chocolate with lush wrapping ..... I wonder if he will share it Lol x

I am going to enter this card into two challenges.

1) Creative Card Crew http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/
    This weeks challenge is: 'For a Loved One'.
    They are being sponsored by 'Robyn's Fetish'.
    Closes 14th Feb.

2) House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/
    This weeks challenge is 'Hearts'.
    House Mouse Designs are sponsoring this challenge.
    Closes 14th Feb.

Now onto my card .........

IMAGE : House Mouse Designs rubber stamps. Love 'Chocolate Heart'.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Scalloped rectangles.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

BORDER PUNCH : Martha Stewart 'layered arches'.

PAPERS & CARD : (Blue): purchased from craft shop.(Hearts) : Papermania 'inspirations' colossal paper pack 'black & white' - Sakura gel pens used to colour in some hearts. (Black Card): old stash - used Crafters Companion gold glitter spray to add glitz.
 

RIBBON : purchased from local craft shop on a reel - this started off white, coloured with a promarker to get the ideal colour.

HEART CHARM : purchased off of Ebay.

Hello fellow bloggers, if you have trouble leaving a comment here, you can leave it on the posting below.
Love to read your comments.