About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 28 March 2011

Royal Marsden

Good morning everyone x

It's only Monday & I am sooo tired...... must be my age Lol.

My blog candy is now closed, I shall be doing the draw at some point this week xx

This is a really quick post.
Just wanted to show you my boys & brother. They walked 14 miles for the Royal Marsden (cancer hospital), they treated my Dad.
It was the Royal Marsden's 1st ever one & it was sooo significant because 27th March was the day my Dad was buried 2 yrs ago.

I am so proud of them xx
They completed it in 4 hours.

This is at the 9 mile point.
They all look pretty fresh.
My boys are in the jeans & bro in joggers.

At the finish line recieving their well deserved medals.

Here they are showing off their medals.

WELL DONE xx


8 comments:

  1. oh you really must be so proud, what a great job they've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done to your boys and your brother - you must be very proud of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the 14 mile hike! Sorry you lost your Dad. I lost my 3 y/o son to cancer.

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done lads, Im sure you must be shattered today, but well done Im sure the RM are very proud of you all. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on this wonderful achievement for Royal Marsden Hospital. It is so lovely when people give freely of their time to help others. You must be very proud of them Sally.
    Love
    Carrie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how wonderful of them to do! My husband died Nov. 1, 2010 of cancer. It was so awful. How proud of your sons and brother you must be. Congratulations to them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must be proud Sally,a very worthy cause.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done to your boys and your brother! You must be proud of them. Great job!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete