About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 28 March 2011

Royal Marsden

Good morning everyone x

It's only Monday & I am sooo tired...... must be my age Lol.

My blog candy is now closed, I shall be doing the draw at some point this week xx

This is a really quick post.
Just wanted to show you my boys & brother. They walked 14 miles for the Royal Marsden (cancer hospital), they treated my Dad.
It was the Royal Marsden's 1st ever one & it was sooo significant because 27th March was the day my Dad was buried 2 yrs ago.

I am so proud of them xx
They completed it in 4 hours.

This is at the 9 mile point.
They all look pretty fresh.
My boys are in the jeans & bro in joggers.

At the finish line recieving their well deserved medals.

Here they are showing off their medals.

WELL DONE xx