About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday, 26 March 2011

Just because BLOG CANDY

Scroll Down for newer posts
I am hoping that this stays at the top til candy close date!!

Good Evening my lovlies.... I do not have a card to show you today BUT I have decided to do a BLOG CANDY..... no particular reason ......... Just Because x

This is my 1st ever!

I will be running it from now (25th February 2011) until (26th March 2011).

I am 100% Divvy when it comes to new things, sooo I am asking you to leave your contact details when commenting if you want to be in with a chance of winning, coz I do not have a scooby how to use blue frog or inklinz or random org!!!!!  Instead my hubby will pick a winner using good old raffel tickets LOL.

Here is what you could win .......



Here are some close up pics x






1) Xcut Embossing stencil 'Beautiful Heart'
2) Cuttlebug embossing/die set 'celebration stamps'
3) Anita's 'skeleton leaves'
4) Large handbag charms
5) Assorted die cut flowers
6) Bunch of white/pearl flowers
7) Bunch of holly
8) 8 colourful pins
9) 16 assorted charms
10) Pack of paper roses (28 in total)
11) Core'dinations (the only sandable colourcore cardstock)
12) Selection of papers

Now onto the rules

1) If you like what you see on my blog, it is not a requirement, I would love you to follow me if your not a follower already. If you are a follower put (follower) in brackets when you comment and you will be entered twice.

2) Post a pic of my candy on your blog side bar to spread the word with a link back here to me .

 3) Leave me a comment ...... don't forget to leave your details whether it be your blog or email.