About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 3 April 2011

Aqua & Brown.. Crafters Companion Challenge #11

I still could not find a challenge to enter the cards I have made.... so ... I have made a card especially for this challenge.
My card is for Crafters Companion Challenge #11. The theme is Aqua & Brown

You can find a link to this challenge in my left side bar.... just scroll down for it.
You have until the end of the month to enter & could win £30 voucher to spend in their store.

Here's my card....

CARD: purchased from pound shop.

IMAGE: Crafters Companion S.W.A.L.K 'after the rain'.

PAPERS: Freebie from a mag ages ago.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: labels 1.



PROMARKERS & SAKURA PENS: used to colour image.

FINE GLITTER: purchased from Alexander Palace.

RIBBON: purchased from craft shop.

BEADED CHARM: from a broken necklace.

CARD CANDY: craftworkcards.

PEARLS: http://www.thehobbyhouse.co.uk/ 'chocolate heaven'.

13 comments:

  1. Great card Sally!!!

    Thanks for joining us at the crafters companion!!!

    Paula DT. x

    http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally,
    This is a beautifully crafted card. I love the colour combo and the super cute image.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours go well together. The image is very sweet. Lovely card Sally!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card you've made, i love the way you made the raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really gorgeous card Sally! Looks really great dear!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is very special and so beautifully coloured. Good luck with the Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card sally.i love the fab colour combo and adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahat a nice card. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this SWALK image and she's coloured beautifully. Lovely card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally - hope you're well. Gorgeous card, I love the colours and and the great colouring of the sweet Swalk image.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sally that is gorgeous and so very cute. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sally this is a true little beauty, that image is gorgeous so are the papers and colours I love this big time
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is adorable - thanks for joining the CC Monthly Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete