About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 6 April 2011

DT post & Craftsucrazy challenge

My card is my DT post @ For Fun & also gonna enter this into Craftsucrazy challenge. http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.com/ Their theme is 'Happy Easter and/or Spring'. Their sponsor is 'for peggy's etsy shop'.

@ For Fun, we are looking for GD to work with us for 2 weeks a month.
If you are interested then please go to http://craftoliciousinspirations.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment or email Meera (you can find email on blog).

NOW to this weeks FOR FUN CHALLENGE .... ....
We would like you to design anything bunny.....
Our sponsor is 'Whimsie Doodles'.

The DT were given some gorjuss images to play with from Whimsie Doodles..... here is my card...

IMAGE & SENTIMENT : Whimsie Doodles 'got bunny'.

CARD : Crafters Companion 'centura pearl'.

PAPERS : Won from blog candy.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

FINE GLITTER : Purchased from Alexander Palace.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Scalloped rectangles.

RIBBON : Crafty Ribbons.

CROSS CHARM : from craft shop.

CARD CANDY : by craft work cards.

13 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the glitter around the image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card sally.the image is so sweet and i love your fab colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,
    This card is beautifully done. I love the image.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally, what a lovely card. Have send Meera an email on the GD call. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Easter card. Great image. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally, love your card! Such a lovely image and I love the blue colour you picked. Thanks for sharing and for joining us at Craft Us Crazy challenges, Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute image and i like the glitter around it. The papers are lovely.
    Sorry i didn't send you an email to say i received your candy before yesterday. My husband thought i bought it, i had to explain it was something i won.
    Thank you so much for all the goodies,i'm gonna use the baby feet on my mini.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaawwwwww what a little sweetie Sally...great colours for that cute little image
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card.... cute images and happy colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Im so glad you're a part of this team.
    HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my! That is so adorable! I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card! I have something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwwww... such a cute card! Love the cross embellishment!

    Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Challenge! I hope you'll do so again soon!

    ReplyDelete