About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 18 April 2011

London Marathon & Aud Sentiments Challenge #26

My card today is for my hubbys friend who ran the London Marathon yesterday (Sunday).

I am entering my card into Aud Sentiments Challenge, the theme is 'Anything Goes'.

I hunted high & low for an athlete - runner- jogger - Marathon runner..... I could not find a digital image anywhere!!!

I ended up asking my DT @ For Fun Challenges for help & my blog hop teamies @ All creatures great & small. I followed one of the girls idea - to type 'Marathon Runner colouring page' into google, thats where I found the image I used for my card.

So come on all you digital designers... design a collection for everyone x

Here is my card ......

IMAGES: Downloaded off of the internet.

PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand label 1

BORDERS: Martha Stewart punch 'layered arches'.

RIBBON: by Crafty Ribbons.

GEMS: old stash.

CONGRATULATIONS SENTIMENT: old stash.

GLITTER PAPER: purchased in a pad of 12 sheets, 3 colours from a local craft shop.

MEMENTO INK: added round edge of nestie.

RED & BLUE CARD: 12 x 12 sheets from docrafts.

UNION JACK: downloaded off of the internet & coloured with promarkers.