About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 18 April 2011

London Marathon & Aud Sentiments Challenge #26

My card today is for my hubbys friend who ran the London Marathon yesterday (Sunday).

I am entering my card into Aud Sentiments Challenge, the theme is 'Anything Goes'.

I hunted high & low for an athlete - runner- jogger - Marathon runner..... I could not find a digital image anywhere!!!

I ended up asking my DT @ For Fun Challenges for help & my blog hop teamies @ All creatures great & small. I followed one of the girls idea - to type 'Marathon Runner colouring page' into google, thats where I found the image I used for my card.

So come on all you digital designers... design a collection for everyone x

Here is my card ......

IMAGES: Downloaded off of the internet.

PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand label 1

BORDERS: Martha Stewart punch 'layered arches'.

RIBBON: by Crafty Ribbons.

GEMS: old stash.

CONGRATULATIONS SENTIMENT: old stash.

GLITTER PAPER: purchased in a pad of 12 sheets, 3 colours from a local craft shop.

MEMENTO INK: added round edge of nestie.

RED & BLUE CARD: 12 x 12 sheets from docrafts.

UNION JACK: downloaded off of the internet & coloured with promarkers.

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and celebrating our 1st Birthday with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out Great Sally.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Coloring pages arent just for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thoughtful of you to make him a card, it's lovely, he will love it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card. Great idea to look on google. Love the flag and the border and great colouring too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous hun...your friend will just love it!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really a gorgeous card Sally! Looks so great dear!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card sally.the image is perfect and i love the red, blue and white colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, perfect for the occasion. I bet he was pleased with it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is fantastic! What a great idea to use coloring page images! :D Thanks again for stopping by my blog oklahomacricuteer.blogspot.com/ and following me! I am now a follower of you as well! Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh Love the design - it's fab and looks great in those colours. Will be nice to keep as memento of Marathon!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cards are unique and interesting,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Thanks for joining us in our birthday celebration at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete