About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 25 April 2011

Towerbridge

Todays card is for 'Craft your passion' challenge #55, which is 'show us your layers'. Their Sponsor is Stitchy Bear.

I had purchased these stamps @ Alexander Palace last month.... so... coz of the Royal wedding comming up, thought i'd make a card showing  a part of London.


Here is my card .......



IMAGE: by Artemio
Stamped image with 'perfect medium' and then went over the top with 'perfect pearls' - Heirloom Gold.

PAPERS & CARD: Old stash.


SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Standard Circles.

RIBBONS: By Crafty Ribbons.

BUTTON: From Pat my dear blogging friend.

PEARLS: Hobbyhouse.

XCUT: Corner punch used - then went round edges with 'memento ink' Desert Sand & Summer Sky.

NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: MFD 027

11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous hun...fab image and super layout too...I love it!

    have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Sally, what a fab idea for the image. and I love those corners. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just love this card hun,great image,and just love the layout on this,hope you had a good easter hun love hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card sally.so classy and elegant and i love the fabulous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful colors and details. lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow i love the image, this is a great stamp.
    Love your papers as well and happy to see my button :) which goes well on the ribbons.
    Have a lovely week!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love your colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's brilliant. Love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sally! Happy Easter! You have a lovely card here. Guess everyone in UK is looking forward to the 29th.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally!! This is really pretty!! I love the colors and your design!! :) Enjoy this weekend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fab card! I love the colours & that is one smokin' ribbon!

    ReplyDelete