About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Friday 22 April 2011

Chicky chick

How gorgeous has this weather been. Just love it. It's been lovely to sit out in the garden soaking up the rays reading my new Martina Cole novel 'The Family', its sooo good I can't put it down. I have decided to relax & read during the day (after housework)!!! & once showered & fed.... craft Lol

Me & hubby are going away for the weekend to his Cousins in Swindon, bbq, drink, & catching up x

My card today is being entered into ....

Bizzy Becs challenge #21. Their theme is 'Easter' & they would like you to include the colours: Pink - Green - Yellow & Blue.
This challenge closes on 14th May.... so go & join in x

Here is my card ......


IMAGE: From The Paper Shelter 'my sweet mommy'.

PAPER: docrafts Papermania 'Henbury Lane'.

BLUE CARD: Old stash.

GLITTER CARD: Purchased @ Alexander Palace, £1 for 3 sheets.

CROSS CHARM: Purchased from local craft shop.

PROMARKERS & SAKURA STARDUST PENS: Used to colour image.

FINE GLITTER: Purchased from Alexander Palace, £1 a scoop.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1.

SENTIMENT: Bearly Mine Designs 'Country Collection'.

FLOWERS: Purchased from local craft shop.

LEAVES: Xcut quilling die.

STAMENS: Purchased from Alexander Palace.

PEARLS: hobby house

RIBBON: purchased from local craft shop.

BORDER: Martha Stewart punch 'layered arches'.

6 comments:

  1. Aww this is so sweet, love the colours and pretty stamp and veeery nice MS border punch xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card sally.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours and details.
    have a fab easter weekend :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely image and perfect colours for the challenge. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute Sally! A really gorgeous card and i love the colours. I hope you have a great week-end The weather here has turned to thunder and rain.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is one cute image,beautiful detail on this too bless you for playing at creatalicious,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous card, the image is so sweet and coloured beautifully.! Thanks for playing along with us at the Creatalicious challenges.
    Hugs Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete