About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 26 May 2011

Bridal Horse Shoe

Today I do not have a card but a project.

I made a commissioned card a few weeks ago & thought I'd like to make a Bridal Horse Shoe.... more of a challenge for myself really. I thought... well, I know it's two pieces of card stuck together, and it could bend... but thought, the ones bought in shops are plastic and could easily snap!

I followed the colour scheme & theme as I did for the card & was very pleased with the outcome & will defiantly recommend this in future to those who want wedding cards. It is identical both sides.

I shall be entering this into the following challenges:
Freshly Brewed Challenges - (anything but a card).
Polka Doodles Challenge - (anything but a card).
The Paper Shelter - (anything goes).


Here is my project .......


HORSE SHOE: Template by Anna Marie.

BUTTERFLIES: Xcut Punch.

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie designs.

RIBBON: Purchased from craft shop & coloured with a promarker.

FLOWERS: Purchased from craft shop & coloured with promarkers.

LEAVES: Woodware punch.

PEARLS: In centre of flowers purchased from market stall.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Papermania 'Victorian Fleur'.

PEARLS: Hobby House.

SENTIMENT: Produced on laptop.

NOW REMEMBER I HAVE BLOG CANDY UP FOR GRABS.

SEE SIDE BAR PICS.