About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 26 May 2011

Bridal Horse Shoe

Today I do not have a card but a project.

I made a commissioned card a few weeks ago & thought I'd like to make a Bridal Horse Shoe.... more of a challenge for myself really. I thought... well, I know it's two pieces of card stuck together, and it could bend... but thought, the ones bought in shops are plastic and could easily snap!

I followed the colour scheme & theme as I did for the card & was very pleased with the outcome & will defiantly recommend this in future to those who want wedding cards. It is identical both sides.

I shall be entering this into the following challenges:
Freshly Brewed Challenges - (anything but a card).
Polka Doodles Challenge - (anything but a card).
The Paper Shelter - (anything goes).


Here is my project .......


HORSE SHOE: Template by Anna Marie.

BUTTERFLIES: Xcut Punch.

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie designs.

RIBBON: Purchased from craft shop & coloured with a promarker.

FLOWERS: Purchased from craft shop & coloured with promarkers.

LEAVES: Woodware punch.

PEARLS: In centre of flowers purchased from market stall.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Papermania 'Victorian Fleur'.

PEARLS: Hobby House.

SENTIMENT: Produced on laptop.

NOW REMEMBER I HAVE BLOG CANDY UP FOR GRABS.

SEE SIDE BAR PICS.


13 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Sally. Whoever receives it will be very pleased. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun this is just stuning how beautiful love the embossing,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Sally, love all the butterflies
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww this is absolutly beautiful Sally!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous project! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally that is gorgeous, love it and Im sure the bride will love it to. with hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. O wow Sally, this is fabulous, what a fantastic idea, love the embossing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful horse shoe and i'm sure it will be gratefully received too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining at TPS this week......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is STUNNING!!! I love the lacy butterflies and the dimension.

    Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Anything but a card challenge.

    Heather D.
    Fresh Brewed Designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning indeed! Such lovely embellishments! Thanks for joining us at FBD.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous project. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete