I made a commissioned card a few weeks ago & thought I'd like to make a Bridal Horse Shoe.... more of a challenge for myself really. I thought... well, I know it's two pieces of card stuck together, and it could bend... but thought, the ones bought in shops are plastic and could easily snap!
I followed the colour scheme & theme as I did for the card & was very pleased with the outcome & will defiantly recommend this in future to those who want wedding cards. It is identical both sides.
I shall be entering this into the following challenges:
Freshly Brewed Challenges - (anything but a card).
Polka Doodles Challenge - (anything but a card).
The Paper Shelter - (anything goes).
Here is my project .......
HORSE SHOE: Template by Anna Marie.
BUTTERFLIES: Xcut Punch.
CARD STOCK: Anna Marie designs.
RIBBON: Purchased from craft shop & coloured with a promarker.
FLOWERS: Purchased from craft shop & coloured with promarkers.
LEAVES: Woodware punch.
PEARLS: In centre of flowers purchased from market stall.
EMBOSSING FOLDER: Papermania 'Victorian Fleur'.
PEARLS: Hobby House.
SENTIMENT: Produced on laptop.
NOW REMEMBER I HAVE BLOG CANDY UP FOR GRABS.
SEE SIDE BAR PICS.