About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday 28 May 2011

Has anyone noticed?

I have been doing a bit of blogging today BUT have noticed that the 'followers' bit is blank on ALL blogs & challenges I have visited. This has happened with both internet explorer and google chrome!!!
You can still comment though.

Has anyone else noticed this?  Surely not another problem !!!!

8 comments:

  1. Dear Sally, I have noticed this problem as well and commented to blogger about it, but is a real strange problem. Sometimes they are back and if you come back half an hour later everything has disappeared again. I also heard from some people in Holland that they were unable to leave comments. Hope it will be solved soon, as with blank followers we cannot join anyone's blog if we like to do so. Kind regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm freaking out to. 1400+ is way too many to loose. At least I know now its not just me!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There`s a lot of problems with blogspot these days. I cant log in properly, I`m having trouble leaving comments at the blogs that dont have the setting that opens a new window when you leave comments, thats why I have to be anonymous now, because when I try to use my google-client I just have to log in over and over again, and I cant leave the comment.
    You cant become a follower when you arent logged in, so thats the problems I`we been having, and I havent seen my own followers today. I see yours in the sidebar now, thougt.
    Hope blogspot fixes this soon, its so annoying!

    Thanks for joining my candy. ;)
    Hugs, Anne, Felixiren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it seems it is happening all over.I think Mr Blogger wants to stop messing us around.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep....I have had the same problem hun...getting right on my pip now and I cannot follow anyone...so annoying! Hope it sorts itself out soon...!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi hun yeah me too lots gone on my blog apparently blogger is working on it,so they say,hope they sort it soon hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep me too! keeps stealing all my blogging buddies & then gives them back just as I'm about to blow a gasket! Getting bored with all the Mr Blogger issues now!
    Hugs
    dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. *puh* I'm glad but sad at the same time, thougt it was something wrong with just my account, this is the first post I see about it! I have just the same problem, still! I can't see the followers here so I can't do the following thing either. Wondering when it'll get fixed?

    xx/Maria

    ReplyDelete